Is really, really mean.
He steals my heart,
With the best smile I have ever seen..
He says I am the most beautiful thing happened to him,
I say if he were not there life would have been so dim.
He makes me laugh n makes me cry,
Thats a fact that I cant deny,
I never want him to stop,
Till the last rain drops...
I never want him to be mute
Coz the best thing about him is
I think he is really very cute.
- Rutu
He steals my heart,
With the best smile I have ever seen..
He says I am the most beautiful thing happened to him,
I say if he were not there life would have been so dim.
He makes me laugh n makes me cry,
Thats a fact that I cant deny,
I never want him to stop,
Till the last rain drops...
I never want him to be mute
Coz the best thing about him is
I think he is really very cute.
- Rutu

No comments:
Post a Comment