Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who Was The One For Me I Din Know




















I was High I was Low
Who was the one for me I din know.

I searched for peace in idols, spirit, lonely spaces and in myself,
I searched for peace everywhere,
I called the elf,
Searching for child like peace which is rare.

I helped n healed others to find happiness,
But could not heal the soul within,
The only thing which increased was the loneliness,
And left my true self wrapping in.

I was High I was Low,
Who was the one for me I din know.

The shoulder who supported me,
The hand who wiped all my tears,
The hug which comforted me,
The words which vanished my fears,

My so called best friend,
Who sent me unconditional love,
My so called guide,
Who became like hand and glove,

And when I was High I was Low,
Who was the one for me I din know.

Now when he is away,
I know I found peace with him,
I was no more lonely when I walked his way,
He healed me and filled my life till brim,

What more can I ask,
Life gave me everything as one and all,
I had love as my friend in a mask,
He just waited for me to call,

And when I was High I was Low
Who was the one for me I din know.



No comments:

Post a Comment